Monday, December 5, 2011

Stewart

Stewart
5 years old, male
congenital deformity in right external ear, atresia auris externa and nanophthalmos in left eye

Oh my stars, little Stewart is about as precious as they come...looks like he's got quite the personality. Here are some pictures...and a few videos...message me for details and more pictures.



Video of Stewart (takes a while for the entire video to load, so be patient)

He is adorable and I love his little voice!!!:) Imagine how the love of a family could bring him to life even more!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I'm interested in the little guy. I've seen these pics + 1 more on another site. I would love to see his video.
    We are currently in the process of adopting an 8yr old boy from China & are considering the possibility of bringing home 2.
    Thanks. Amy Parker (South Carolina)

    ReplyDelete