Monday, March 21, 2011

Joseph

This is a precious boy that I have posted about before and I will have to be honest, he has a special place in my heart. He ages out in December. He is a wonderful boy that lost his father at age 10, so he has only been in the orphanage a few years and has known what it is like to have family. His file says he is kind young man and he is eager to be adopted. He desperately needs someone to step out in faith on his behalf. I ask you to consider adopting him. Maybe you haven't considered adopting an older child, but please consider it today....maybe he is the child that would make your family complete. I am praying daily for this young man's family to find him. Could it be you??? I would love to see what the love of a family could do in those sad eyes...I want to see him happy!!



*He is listed on Lifeline Children's Services website as Thomas, but I had previously advocated for him as Joseph*

With a heavy heart,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment