Friday, February 18, 2011

So They Wait....

this is totally off the cuff... I seriously need to be getting my kids ready for school...but as I thought about posting about a child this morning, I thought "it is not fair to post about these precious kids only when there is nothing that I personally need to post, so I decided to start a blog specifically for them. That is the least I could do. The name came to me in 2 seconds, I typed it in and it wasn't taken...so here we go. No frills this morning.....I can work on the blog stuff later...just want to get right down to it. These kids need families to step out in FAITH. SO THEY WAIT.....

Christopher, male, age 1 1/2
Post Operative Spina Bifida, umbilical hernia
($2,500 grant available)


***PLEASE pray for these children, they need us to intercede on their behalf
***pass the information on and get it out there-you never know who may pass it on to just the right person
***consider what God is calling YOU to do in the life of an orphan

I also want to add a boy from yesterday that is close to my heart...
This is 'Joseph'*...he will be too old to be eligible for adoption when he turns 14 in December....please pray hard for this sweet boy...I just can't bear the thought of him not having a family. Pray for God's will in his life....

No comments:

Post a Comment